- After interceptor now runs against effect db if effect db is nil/false. #447
- The effect handler for
:dispatch-later will now ignore
- Add locking to the EventQueue when running under JVM to avoid race conditions and subtle errors when dispatching lots of events. #471
- Event handlers and fx are now traced, to provide more granular timing info in re-frame-trace. This has no impact on your code execution if you haven't enabled tracing.
- Interceptors, effects, and coeffects are now captured in re-frame's tracing.
purge-event-queue to the API. See https://github.com/day8/re-frame-test/issues/13 for motivation.
- added a new FAQ entry Reagent looks terrific. Why do I need re-frame?
- added a new Infographic explaining how dominoes play out over time in the browser
- Debounce trace callbacks to handle larger batches of traces at once, to improve efficiency.
- Improved error messages to not have multiple spaces before variables.
- Handle js/performance not being defined in NodeJS. #439
- Improve cache eviction behaviour of subscription caches. In more complex applications a subscription may have been unnecessarily created and destroyed several times after a Figwheel re-render.