I'm interested in taking the re-frame concepts and applying them to my entire Client/Server stack.
The Short Answer¶
You'll want to investigate CQRS.
The Longer Answer¶
- Perhaps watch Bobby Calderwood's video?
- Look at his reference implementation or, perhaps, this alternative.
- Be aware that "Event Sourcing" often comes along for the ride with CQRS, but it doesn't have to. It adds complexity (Kafka?). Don't do it lightly. Maybe just use CQRS without ES?
- If you do want Event Sourcing, then Kafka might be your friend, Greg Young might be your God and Onyx may be useful.
Further Related Links¶
- Reactive PostgreSQL: https://yogthos.net/posts/2016-11-05-LuminusPostgresNotifications.html
- Datalog All The Way Down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0zVzzoK_E